This Policy will be effective on the 28th day of August, 2020 and, in case of modification thereof, Mix Innovator will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of Company’s website or individual notice through sending e-mails.
1. Information to be collected and method of collection
(1) Personal information items to be collected
Personal information items to be collected by Mix Innovator are as follows:
• Information provided by the users
The Company (Mix Innovator) may collect the information directly provided by the users.
– Name, email address, ID
– Information of purchase and sales
– Course reviews, Courses, Videos, Pictures
• Information collected while the users use services
Besides of information directly provided by the users, the Company may collect information in
the course that the users use the service provided by the Company.
– IP address, log data, use time, cookie and web beacon
(2) Method of collection
The Company collects the information of users in a way of the followings:
• webpage, written form, e-mailing, tools for collection of created information
2. Use of collected information
The Company uses the collected information of users for the following purposes:
- Member management and identification
- To detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of or abuse of the Service
- Performance of contract, service fee payment and service fee settlement
- Regarding provision of services demanded by the users
- Improvement of existing services and development of new services
- To make statistics on member’s service usage, to provide services and place advertisements based on statistical characteristics
- To provide information on promotional events as well as opportunity to participate
- Use of information with prior consent of the users (for example, utilization of marketing advertisement)
Every user who signs up Mix Innovator will be subscribed to our newsletter automatically.
3. Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
The Company may collect collective and impersonal information through ‘cookies’ or ‘web beacons’.
4. User’s right
The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following rights regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the Company: exercise right to access to personal information; make corrections or deletion; make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information; or request the withdrawal of their consent provided before If, in order to exercise the above rights, you, as an user, use the menu of ‘amendment of member information of webpage or contact the Company by sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the company (or person in charge of management of personal information or a deputy), the Company will take measures without delay: Provided that the Company may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
5. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy
The Company has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, the Company will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of its website (or through individual notice such as written document or e-mail) and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
6. Protection of personal information of children
In principle, the Company does not collect any information from the children under 13 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction. The website, products and services of the Company are the ones to be provided to ordinary people, in principle.
The latest update date: 3, March, 2021.